Glass Fibre Kit
Description of Glass Fibre Kit
Davids Fastglas Glass Fibre Kit has been developed for the repair of holes, splits, cracks and tears in most materials including metal, wood, hard plastics, bricks etc. It can also be used as a construction material to manufacture storage tanks etc and offers perfect adhesion to most surfaces and is a solid base for most paint systems.
- The small version of the kit contains 250ml opaque polyester laminating resin, a glass fibre matting sheet (25 x 110cm), mixing stick, measuring beaker / mixing cup, protective gloves, A½" brush, 10g red BPO paste hardener sachet and detailed instructions.features & benefits of Fastglass Glass Fibre Kit
- Sandable after 20 minutes (at 20C)
- Can be covered by the majority of primers & paint systems
- Same Day Dispatch When Ordered before 2:30pm Mon-Fri
- Can be used to: repair, construct, create, resilient, permanent, waterproof