Enduro (Eco) Motor Mover from PAT
Description of Enduro (Eco) Motor Mover by PAT
We are proud to present the fantastic Enduro (Eco) Motor Mover.
- Never struggle with your caravan again; Simple to use remote control, directs the caravan into any position required. Rotate the caravan through 360° degrees. Works on most surfaces and in most conditions. Take control when going up hill and control when going downhill.
- Alloy Rollers; Having avoided grit rollers, which are seen as a consumable by some manufacturers; instead, lightweight cast-alloy rollers are fitted with patented, channel-cut design, enabling rainwater, grit & grime to simply disperse away for ultimate traction in all conditions.
- Integrated Cross-Actuation; Simple single lever cross-actuation allows you to engage both rollers from either side of the caravan at the same time, useful when parking your caravan next to a wall or hedge.
- Super Smooth Direct Drive Gearbox; Maximum power is achieved using a laser cut, direct drive, reduction gearbox, which limits power loss and reduces noise & wear when compared to rival chain drive designs. Easy, Simple, Reliable, Better.
- Hi-Torque Motors; Rest assured our high torque motors will move any touring caravan; all at the simple touch of a button. The ultimate power to weight ratio.
Designation: EM203 Operational Voltage: 12 Volt DC Average Current Consumption: 20 Ampere Maximum Current Consumption: 120 Ampere Speed: 15cm per sec. Gradient: 1:4 slope (25%) Weight: 35Kg Safe Working Load (SWL): 2250Kg Minimum Width (caravan/trailer): 1800mm Maximum Tyre Width: 2500mm Minimum Tyre Width: 205mm Power Source (caravan leisure battery): 12V