Truma TE R Twin Axle Caravan Motor Mover
Not Available - stock arriving soon
Description of Truma TE R Twin Axle Caravan Motor Mover
The Caravan Store are delighted to stock the brilliant Truma New Generation TE R Twin Axle Caravan Motor mover.
- Unique for double-axle caravans Convenient manoeuvring with pin point accuracy at the push of a button
- For all double-axle caravans and trailers weighing up to 2,250 kg.
- Equipped with 'Smooth Start' drive and electric swivelling mechanism for additional convenience.
- Drive rollers are swivelled in and out electrically at the push of a button Light aluminium rollers protect the tyres 'Smooth Start' drive for jerk-free starting and stopping
- Weighs just 33 kg - up to 50 % lighter than comparable manoeuvring systems
- Safe, convenient handling using an ergonomically designed radio remote control
- The new controller transmits and receives at 868 MHz, providing an extremely stable radio connection
- Reliable hold on slopes (25 % with 1,200 kg)
- When driving around corners the outer motor runs continuously and the inner motor pulsates, reducing tyre wear
- No low-lying parts - provides the best possible ground clearance
- The motors are positioned immediately before or behind the axle
- All Mover components are protected against water spray and corrosion
- A powerful drive allows the caravan to be reliably manoeuvred, even on difficult terrain
- Simple 12 V electrical installation
- Shorter rollers prevent the need for side apron adjustments
- Technical Data: 12 V DC power supply Average power consumption approx. 20 A (level terrain) Typical power consumption up to approx. 90 A (incline, depends on weight) Maximum power consumption 120 A (controller shut-off) Quiescent current consumption < 15 mA Speed approx. 16 cm per second Weight 33 kg 25 % climbing capability with gross weight of 1,200 kg 10 % climbing capability with gross weight of 2,500 kgn
Fitting Service available £1,400.00 Yorkshire and surrounding area
Serving the Camping & Carvanning Community Around Shetland, Kent, Cambridgeshire, Greater Manchester, Staffordshire, Kincardineshire, West Lothian, Lincolnshire, Aberdeenshire, Merionethshire, Lanarkshire, Angus, Montgomeryshire, Wiltshire, For Many Years.